Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This Manuscript is prepared as per the instructions to authors.
- I agree to upload DECLARATION FORM duly signed by corresponding author along with the manuscript submission.
- I agree to upload CONFLICT OF INTEREST STATEMENT FORM duly signed by all authors along with the manuscript submission.
- I agree to upload COVER LETTER along with the manuscript submission stating that the manuscript is not submitted or published elsewhere and all authors have agreed to the submission of this article to AJST.
- This manuscript is prepared within the specified word limit
- This manuscript is prepared using MS-Word 2010 in single-column format with 12-point font, Times New Roman, 1.5 spaced (Including abstract and references) on A4 size white paper with 1 inch margins.
- The title page (First page) contains all author names, their affiliations and corresponding author email and phone number. Any of these details are mentioned nowhere else in the manuscript.
- The abstract is in second page and the word limit for abstract of this manuscript is within 250 words. Keywords are six and arranged in chronologically arranged. Keywords do not contain any abbreviations.
- Tables and figures are mentioned at the end of the references and their respective numbers are mentioned in text at relevant places.
- The figures (if any) are with 300 dpi in JPEG format with appropriate shape, necessary number and annotation.
- The size of figures and images mentioned in this manuscript are either "2.6 inch height and 2.86 inch width" or "4.14 inch height and 5.83 inch".
- References are prepared as per the American Psychological Association (APA) 2005 style.
- In all references, author surname(s) or family name(s) or last name (as they appear on the actual publication) was mentioned in full and first and second names as initials.
- The citation of references in reference section and in the text is synchronized.
- M. Sc. or PhD Thesis is not used as references as such references are not accepted by AJST.
- Website references are not used as references as website references are not accepted by AJST.
Original Research Articles
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.